FREE SHIPPING for orders over $75!Shop Now
JG 5.56 NATO High Polished DLC BCG – Black
Why DLC on your BCG:
First off, the surface is very hard and smooth making it an extremely high wear resistance coating. The friction coefficient is greatly reduced requiring less lubrication. Operating temperatures are lowered. Yes, you can run without lubrication when it’s necessary but its good practice to use a small amount of oil whenever allowable.
Jacob Grey Firearms DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coatings have been widely successful in the aerospace industry. Jacob Grey’s carbon-based coating has extreme hardness due to the diamond crystal structure and is soft and lubricious due to the graphite crystal structure. Our DLC coatings are generally amorphous (without typical crystal structure). The properties of DLC coatings in terms of increased hardness, coefficient of friction, roughness, adhesion level, load carrying capacity, resistance to humidity influenced degradation, fatigue tolerance, etc. can easily be explained as beneficial within the firearms industry. But with its sleek and stylish looks and its ability to withstand carbon buildup and fouling, why would you want anything less inside your firearm. Available in Jacob Grey’s signature DLC black color Lethal Black.
- Bolt: 9310 Steel, MPI, shot peened, and DLC Coated.
- Bolt Carrier: 8620 Steel, shot peened, and DLC Coated.
- Bolt Carrier Style: M16 Full Auto
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel, attached with Grade 8 hardware, properly staked, sealed, and DLC Coated.
- Firing Pin: 8740 Steel, center‐less ground and Hard Chrome coated.
- Extractor: 4140 Steel and DLC Coated.
- Cam Pin Material: 4140 Steel
- Mil-Spec Ejector Springs, Firing Pin, Retaining Pin, Gas Rings, O-Ring
- Mil-Spec Heat Treated
- Compatible with: Most AR-15/M16/M4 style rifles
- Chamber: .223/5.56/300 Blackout/.350 Legend
- Length: 7.5″
- Weight: 11.7 oz.
- Lifetime warranty
No attribute set
No attribute set
No standard equipment set