Due to the ATF pistol brace ruling, Jacob Grey will only ship pistols with a round tube. No braces will be sold.Learn More
JG 5.56 NATO High Polish Nickel Boron BCG
This M16 Bolt Carrier Group drops right into your M16, AR15 or M4 platform rifle. Or any of the Jacob Grey JG-15 upper receivers. We source our components from manufacturers that meet or exceed our high expectations. All parts are machined and properly heat treated to Mil-Spec followed by complete Nickel Boron coating, then polished to a high shine so less oils and lubricants are needed to have your BCG function as it needs to.
Our Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group is specifically coated to allow your rifle to operate smoothly, be easily maintained, and work longer without unnecessary cleanings and field strips. Jacob Grey warrants our products against defects or malfunction to such a degree that if your product is defective in any way we will gladly replace it. Every component, from the extractor to the firing pin, is made with exacting specifications to meet military standards and provide the best control possible. The Jacob Grey High Polished BCG is engineered to fit and work with the AR15, M4, and as a M16 BCG.
- Bolt: 158 Carpenter Steel, Heat treated, MPI, shot peened, and Nickel Boron Coated.
- Bolt Carrier: 8620 Steel, Nickel Boron Coated Bore and Exterior
- Bolt Carrier Style: M16 Full Auto
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel, Nickel Boron Coated, and properly staked 4140 steel gas key screws.
- Firing Pin: 8740 Steel, center‐less ground and Hard Chrome coated.
- Extractor: 4140 Steel, Heat treated, shot peened, and Manganese Phosphate Coated.
- Cam Pin Material: 4340 Steel, Heat treated, and Nickel Boron Coated
- Mil-Spec Ejector Springs, Firing Pin, Retaining Pin, Gas Rings, O-Ring
- Mil-Spec Heat Treated
- Compatible with: Most AR-15/M16/M4 style rifles
- Chamber: .223/5.56/300 Blackout/.350 Legend
- Length: 7.5″
- Weight: 11.7 oz.
- Lifetime warranty
No attribute set
No attribute set
No standard equipment set