Due to the ATF pistol brace ruling, Jacob Grey will only ship pistols with a round tube. No braces will be sold.Learn More
JG 5.56 NATO High Polished PVD BCG – Rose Gold
- Abrasion Resistant
- Chemical Resistant
- Corrosion Protection
- Extreme Hardness
- Extreme Temperature Resistant
- High Wear Resistant
- Oil & Fuel Resistant
The Jacob Grey PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) processes are designed to provide reduced friction, lower operating temperatures and increased overall performance and BCG life. Don’t be fooled by claims of 1- or 2-year warranties from other manufacturers. Our bolt carrier groups are backed by our lifetime warranty. Should our products fail to function properly, return it for a brand-new replacement. Jacob Grey has taken years of experience in aerospace engineering and experience and applied to our firearms, parts, and accessories. To not only provide you with the most advanced technology in firearms coatings but supply a component that effectively works time and time again.
- HP proof testing, 100% using a high pressure M197 or SAAMI commercial equivalent.
- MPI testing after above, 100% inspection per ASTM E1444 using a standard 5 turn magnetizing coil.
- Bolt precision machined from 9310 alloy; carburized/case hardened & shot peened (PVD Coated)
- Gas Rings; Steel Corrosion Resistant
- Extractor: machined 4140 Tool steel alloy (PVD Coated)
- Precision machined Extractor Pin and Pin
- Extractor Spring; 5 coil, ASTM Grade A 228 wire stock, stress relieved, Extractor Spring O-Ring.
- Ejector: S7 shock resistant tool steel alloy, hardened, shot peened.
- Ejector Spring: ASTM Grade A 228 wire stock; heat treated, stress relieved.
- Carrier machined from 8620 alloy, full auto profile, heat treated, ultrasonically cleaned, hard chrome bore (PVD Coated).
No attribute set
No attribute set
No standard equipment set