Due to the ATF pistol brace ruling, Jacob Grey will only ship pistols with a round tube. No braces will be sold.Learn More
JG 7.62×39 Nitride BCG
One of the best things about the AR-15 platform is the versatility it offers. Shooters can easily adapt to various scenarios and situations from a singular platform without the need for investing in completely new firearms. Switching out the upper assembly of an AR-15 can add new calibers, barrel lengths, and configurations in a short amount of time. Which is one of the reasons why Jacob Grey Firearms developed its AK variant of the AR-15. With the popularity of the 7.62×39 round it only seemed liked a natural progression for Jacob Grey to delve into the round where others fear to tread!! Several features on the JG-47 Upper receiver that we changed from a standard AR-15 Upper receiver are reinforced extractor on the BCG bolt, the power of the 7.62×39 round tends to put excess wear and stress on the standard extractors, so with reinforcing the extractor the shooter has less chance of malfunction. We use enhanced firing pins to make sure a solid connection is made to the primer of the 7.62×39 round. We did such a good job on the complete upper we decided to sell the BCG as a standalone item.
- Bolt: 9310 Steel, MPI, shot peened, and QPQ Nitride
- Bolt Carrier: 8620 Steel, shot peened, and QPQ Nitride.
- Bolt Carrier Style: M16 Full Auto
- Bolt Face Depth: .125 (measured face to end)
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel, attached with Grade 8 hardware, properly staked, sealed, and QPQ Nitride
- Cam Pin: 4140 Steel, Manganese Phosphate coated.
- Enhanced Firing Pin: 8740 Steel, center‐less ground and Hard Chrome coated.
- Extractor: JG Enhanced Shock Resistant Extractor
- Mil-Spec Extractor and Ejector Springs, Firing Pin, Retaining Pin, Gas Rings
- Mil-Spec Heat Treated
- Length: 7.5″
- Weight: 11.7 oz.
- Lifetime warranty
No attribute set
No attribute set
No standard equipment set