FREE SHIPPING for orders over $75!Shop Now
JG Billet Aluminum 45 Degree Ambidextrous Paddle Selector Switch
Our machined aluminum, fully hardened AR-15/AR-10 ambidextrous safety selector is an easy drop-in enhancement to make your rifle more user-friendly by allowing left and right-handed manipulations. The larger, ergonomic paddles ensure positive safety operation with or without gloves. The oversized thumb switches allow for easy hand placement in the trickiest or more difficult shots. Left or right-handed. The safety is easy to install with a drum centerpiece, clearly notched at 45 degrees to allow less maneuverability of the selector, which in turn removes any unnecessary noise or sound coming from engagement of the selector from safety when firing. This also ensures that your safety selector remains positively engaged and won’t come loose over time. Along with the patent pending ambi-recessed drum notches to attach both left and right paddles, the overall result of zero noise, zero excess movement and versatile functionality is obtained from the get-go.
Machined from billet aluminum with a rust-proof black hard coat anodizing for a lifetime of use, this simple, practical addition will enhance any AR10/15 by increasing ergonomics and usability.
NOTE: Remove lower assembly from upper prior to assembly.
- Remove pistol grip, safety spring, safety detent, and old safety from lower receiver.
- Insert the drum of new safety into the lower receiver, notched side to line up into the receiver hole, and then rotate so the detent rests inside of the receiver pocket and fits directly to notches in drum.
- As paddles are last to install, line detent spring inside grip handle and attach back onto the lower receiver.
- Insert the left side of new safety into the lower receiver and onto drum while lining up slots on drum with paddle. Apply screw supplied to attach paddle to desired angle for primary firing position.
- Use exact same method for opposite side of selector switch.
- The safety detent will keep the left side of the safety in place, while the retaining screws and patent pending drum notches will keep the right-side lever from becoming dislodged during use.
- Re-assemble an unloaded AR and check safety function.
No attribute set
No attribute set
No standard equipment set