Due to the ATF pistol brace ruling, Jacob Grey will only ship pistols with a round tube. No braces will be sold.Learn More
JG15 ULTRALIGHT Billet Aluminum Stripped Lower Receiver – Anodized
- Billet 7075-T6 aerospace aluminum
- Laser engraved logo
- MIL-A-8625F Type III Class 2 hardcoat anodized finish
- Compatible with MIL-SPEC lower receiver parts
- Dimensional accuracy inspected
- All sharp edges de-burred by hand.
- Multi caliber marking for build versatility
- Flared and beveled magwell
- Set screw installation for bolt catch
- Integrated winter trigger guard
- Weight: 7.9oz
The Jacob Grey Ultralight Lower Receiver was designed with the next generation AR-15 in mind. This 7075-T6 billet lower receiver is specifically machined and cut in areas where excess material was unnecessary and areas that see excess use and wear, reinforced and strengthened to give a sleek, refined look, without losing the classic lines of the AR-15 platform.
The Jacob Grey JG-15 Ultralight Lower Receiver is manufactured using 7075 T6 aluminum alloy, 7075 is 65 % stronger than the widely used 6061 alloy used in most other manufacturers’ billet uppers. That choice 7075 billet is machined with advanced technology 5-axis machines to produce uppers that will outperform the competition with greater strength, accuracy, and durability, even under the stresses of long-term semi and full-automatic shooting. Use your Jacob Grey JG-15 Ultralight Lower Receiver on your next build, or if you’re looking for the ultimate in fit and finish, check out our matching JG-15 Ultralight Upper Receiver and complete the set.
No standard equipment set