Due to the ATF pistol brace ruling, Jacob Grey will only ship pistols with a round tube. No braces will be sold.Learn More
JG15 Viking Ultralight Carbon Fiber Handguard 12.5″
Jacob Grey Firearms brings lightweight strength and sleek styling to the Viking line of Carbon Fiber Handguards. Every part is molded and assembled in the USA from T700 carbon fabrics and the highest quality heat and UV resistant epoxy resins. The handguards provide full-length M-LOK mounting slots and maintain our high standard for strength and low weight.
The Jacob Grey Ultralight Carbon Fiber Handguard is only the beginning for what handguards offer. The 7-sided structure provides a solid and repeatable grip and allows versatile accessory mounting at almost any angle. It insulates your forehand and provides airflow which ensures superior barrel cooling rates for accuracy even in sustained fire. We know that’s a lot to promise, that’s why we back these claims with our industry leading Jacob Grey lifetime warranty.
***Shims may be required***
Why Jacob Grey?
- FREE FLOATING BARREL: Our advanced proprietary barrel nut means your handguard will never interfere with your shot again. True floating design for maximum accuracy
- STRONGER DESIGN: A Jacob Grey Viking handguard is as strong as your existing aluminum handguard yet comes in at 50% of the weight.
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: T700 Carbon Fiber absorbs very little heat, so you won’t burn your fingers off when the need arises for sustained fire. It also stays warmer in cold weather for year-round shooting comfort.
- WEIGHT: 5.09oz With Barrel Nut
- LENGTH: 12.5”
- Included: Installed Barrel Nut
- Barrel nut is completely covered by the handguard, which eliminates any hot metal surfaces.
- All screws are countersunk for a smooth surface, again eliminating hot metal surfaces.
- Our Ultralight cut and design dramatically reduce weight when compared to other brands.
- Internal diameter: 1.77” with octagon shape. Common suppressors fit under-rail.
- Attaches with standard armorer’s wrenches and tools.
- AR15 barrel nut size 1-3/8, AR10 barrel nut size is 1-1/2
- Barrel nut threads are standard Mil-Spec
- Please note: Shims and armorer’s wrench may be required and are not included.
No standard equipment set